Speed bump with rising kerb is designed to create a temporary speed limited zone. The design of this model can be used as a regular sleeping policeman to reduce speed in stand-by mode and as a blocking device for complete blocking the driveway span in open position.
• The device is installed on the roadbed and no foundation is needed.
• Quick installation.
• One device performs two functions: speed reducing and complete blocking.
• Sleeping policeman – 1 pc.
• Entrance ramp – 2 pcs.
• Hydraulic station – 1 pc.
• Set of high pressure hoses – 1 pc.
• The control unit – 1 pc.
• Traffic lights;
• Light and sound indication;
• Induction loop;
• Remote radio control.
|Dimensions in stand-by position (L x W x H)||2, 3 or 5 m x 2100 mm x 92 mm|
|Weight||700 kg (for 2 meters version)|
|Rising kerb height||600 mm|
|Lifting (lowering) time||less than 4 seconds|
|Width of blocked driveway||unlimited (standart – 2, 3 or 5 meters)|
|The maximum load per axe||up to 10 tons|
|Power consumption||2 phase, 220V, 8A|
|Temperature conditions||-35˚ C to +40˚ C|